Our Coaches Have 20+ Years Coaching Experience
Learn one of the most intelligent of martial arts that dominates the UFC and grappling world today. Develop your body awareness and overall strength and fitness through learning how to manuever different positions on the ground and manipulate the body to obtain locks and holds.
- BJJ training is for everybody: all genders, abilities, body types, personalities
- Become more self-aware and develop your sensory perception
- Learn effective grappling and self-defence techniques still underestimated today
- Increase your confidence through practice and success
- Join a community dedicated to development and build relationships
- Join the brotherhood and sisterhood of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Grant’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in North York (Toronto) hosts one of the top developmental systems of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu founded by Robson Moura an 8x World Champion. This curriculum has been developed intensely throughout Robson Moura’s career and is now recognized internationally as one of the most effective Jiu Jitsu programs that continually produces results in competition.
Head instructor Domenic Passero is one of 2 Certified Black Belts in Canada and has extensive experience training and teaching throughout North America.Book My Free Class Today!
- 1 of 2 Black Belts in Canada certified through the Robson Moura BJJ Association
- Over 14yrs of coaching experience
- Successfully coached various regional and national BJJ and MMA Champions
Reasons I like to coachWatching our competitors win and watching our non-competitive students learn and grow in BJJ
I joined this gym in May 2013. I train about 3-4 days a week. Ever since then, I've had nothing but pleasant experiences. RG is the best boxing trainer and consistently pushes me to reach new limits. Dom's bjj program is always engaging. The people are amazing and always push each other to do more. Would recommend this gym to anyone beginner or advanced.
Great boxing/MMA gym. Not only do coaches go out of their way to deliver top notch instruction, fellow students and fighters reach out and help each other improve. No bullshit, people are there to put in work and improve. Welcoming environment committed to working harder and improvement.!
The coaches at this gym are great motivators and very knowledgable in boxing and MMA. The atmosphere is great, the classes are catered to each one's level and the level of training is intense, yet not overwhelming. If you are looking to learn or improve in boxing/ MMA, get in shape, or to just let your demons out, this is the place to be!
Equipment available for sale in our Pro Shop